Friday, January 25, 2013

Cockroaches or Art??

So the challenge this week are those chapter books (although I have not really decided to launch into this section-- I am trying to be hyper vigilant about completing one section at a time... I am currently half way through my 700's) that seem to have a logical spot, or two, or three.

Masterpiece, by Broach:
E BUGS COCKROACH?
S MYSTERY X-BROACH?
H PAINTING X-BROACH?
Z FANTASY X-BROACH?

I have heard arguments for each but have decided to go with my illustrious assistants rationale that the author struggled long and hard in trying to come up with a title and the focus on art cannot be denied. Any budding artist who is looking to enhance his or her craft and stumbles upon this delightful story will be undeniably pleased. H PAINTING X-BROACH, it is.